Paintless Dent Repair Warranty
We guarantee all of our work with a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not 100% completely satisfied with our work on your vehicle, we will re-access our work, and make any additional repairs that are necessary. With every repair, you will receive a written and signed warranty to keep with your vehicle records.
Lifetime Warranty Verbiage
In the event that IntelliDent’s paintless dent repair process results are found to be defective under this warranty, IntelliDent will repair such quantity of dents and correct paint flaws, proved to be defective as a result of the IntelliDent PDR process, at IntelliDent’s place of business, with IntelliDent providing the labor and materials free of charge during the warranty period.
All of IntelliDent’s LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTIES are subject to exception and limitations pursuant to the written conditions agreed upon by the consumer and the IntelliDent’s representative prior to the commencement of work.
IntelliDent’s paintless dent repair process guarantee’s against: Shine/gloss deterioration, Blistering, Peeling, Wrinkling, Defects in Primer adhesion.
IntelliDent warrants that the paintless dent repair (PDR) process will last for as long as you own your vehicle.
1. PREVIOUS DAMAGE: All previous and unrelated damage not associated with the hail damage repair work provided by IntelliDent is not covered by IntelliDent under this warranty. This warranty applies to the panels, which are repaired by IntelliDent. It covers your vehicle under your subsequent ownership during the warranty period. The Warranty period relates exactly to the warranty period provided by the Manufacturer of your vehicle for coverage of defects in paint finish and corrosion. In conclusion, the IntelliDent shop warranty does not exceed manufacturer’s warranty.
2. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Rust, surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of or exterior panels is not covered. C. Damage arising from unreasonable vehicle use. D. Faulty care and maintenance. E. Parts, materials, and equipment featuring manufacturers’ warranties.
3. SALE OR LEASE EXCLUSION: In the event of a sale or lease departure of your vehicle, the date of said sale or lease termination is the date that your warranty period expires for your vehicle. This is the date in which your IntelliDent warranty period expires.
4. STRIPES AND DECALS: On factory decorative stripes and decals, only the factory warranty remains.
5. SUBSEQUENT HAIL STORMS: This warranty shall become void if the vehicle is subjected to subsequent hailstorms or if IntelliDent can determine and verify the damage differs from the damage on the original repair order.
This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by IntelliDent. This warranty is nontransferable.