IntelliDent Specializes in Hail Damage Repair
IntelliDent is proud to be the nation’s leader in hail damage repair. Our many years of experience with catastrophic hail damage repair makes our Paintless Dent Repair team not only qualified to handle hail repairs on a large-scale, but how to work fast and efficiently – saving you money and time.
With all of the extra time you will have when you get your hail damage repaired at IntelliDent, you might be interested in learning a few interesting hail damage facts.
Interesting Hail Damage Facts
From January 2010 to December 2012, over 2 million hail damage claims were processed in the United States.
- From January 2010 to December 2012, the top five states generating hail damage claims were Texas (320,823), Missouri (138,857), Kansas (126,490), Colorado (118,118) and Oklahoma (114,168).
- From 2000-2013, the state of Texas averaged $859,184,000 in yearly property damage hail claims.
- On average, every hail dent is going to cost between $50 and $125 to repair.
- If you were to cut a hailstone in half, you can see rings of ice. Counting the layers will tell you how many times the hailstone travelled to the top of the storm cloud.
- Kansas City holds the record for the single costliest hailstorm in United States history. In April of 2001, an estimated $2 billion was claimed in property damage.
- In the 18th century, Europeans tried to prevent hail damage by firing cannons into clouds and ringing church bells.
For more information about hail damage and your options for auto hail repair, call the experts at IntelliDent to get ALL of the facts! We look forward to getting you dent-free!