Paintless Dent Repair Cost Estimator Calculator
How to Use the “IntelliDent Paintless Dent Repair Cost Estimator” Calculator Tool
- Make sure your vehicle is out of the shade or out of the garage. You can see the dents in your car much better and get a more accurate count.
- Download and print the IntelliDent “Dent Worksheet” to use as a guide when you start looking for dent damage on your vehicle.
- Find a Penny, Quarter and Half-Dollar as tools for determining dent diameter.
- At the end, you can choose to have your Estimation Guide sent to your email address.
- Call IntelliDent at 1-888-959-1763 or fill out the appointment form to schedule an FREE Vehicle Inspection from one of our customer service experts!